FRIENDS OF MADISON PUBLIC LIBRARY
15th ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP 2016
1. Any high school senior living in Madison (attending Madison High
School, home schooled or other high school) planning on attending an
accredited technical school, community college, junior college or
four-year college or university is eligible.
2. Student must carry a current minimum grade point average of 3.0.
3. All applicants will be considered on an individual basis.
4. Applications must be submitted by the deadline of April 30th.
5. Any employee of Madison Public Library or member of Friends of
Madison Public Library is also eligible to apply.
6. The decision of the Friends of Madison Public Library is final and
cannot be appealed.
Scholarship of $500.00 will be awarded in May
Please submit all applications by: April 30, 2016
To: Friends of Madison Public Library
6111 Middle Ridge Road
Madison, OH 44057